Pagina's

zondag 28 april 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #157 - Stripes and Dots

Hi all!

It is that time again! Sunday means a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This week we want to see STRIPES AND DOTS!
We also have Bugaboo as our Fabulous sponsor this week! They are offering 7 digi's of the winners choice! Just click on the banner below to go to their shop.
Bugaboo Stamps

Bugaboo also offered images to the DT, and this is what I created!
Lots of stripes and dots, right? The image I used is by Bugaboo and is called Lady Bug - Flower Pot and can be found here.
Let me show you a close-up of my colored image!
This lovely ladybug is colored with my Copic Markers, and I used the following.
C00, C0, C2, C5, V05, V06, YG03, YG06, RV10, RV13.
I also used a white gel pen to make some highlights.
I used an oval die to cut my image.
The papers I used are by My Minds Eye - Happy go lucky collection.
The sentiment I used is from a clearstamp set by Noor!Design, I just LOVE their stuff!
The flowers I used are from my stash, glued together and added a rhinestone to finish them off!

That was it for today, I hope you all liked it! Now pop over to Robyn's Fetish and show us some stripes and dots!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

Edwina zei

Hi Sandra, I love your card. It is so adorable. I love the pretty colors and papers you used.The digi is so cute. I love the way you colored it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson zei

Beautiful card and layout cheers Sue N x