Pagina's

donderdag 4 april 2013

Life of the party- Aud Sentiments Challenge

Hi all!

We are already halfway on our current challenge at Aud Sentiments, so you still have 6 days left to enter! This times theme is A CARD OR PROJECT FOR A CHILD, WITH A SENTIMENT.

For this challenge we have 2 sponsors, how fabulous is that! First we have Doodle Pantry. Just click on the banner below to go to the shop


The second sponsor is Digis by Kris. If you click on the banner, you will be directed to her shop.


Both sponsors generously offered the DT some images to work with, and I used one of  the Doodle Pantry images. Most of my cards I make are for women or girls, so this time I decided to make a boys card!
Like I said, the image is by Doodle Pantry, and is part of a set called Toy Truck Ants. The set can be found here. Here is a close-up of my colored image.
I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following.
Truck: B93, B95, B97, B99, R32, R35, R37
Ants: C1, C3
Sand: E21, E31, E33, E35
The papers I used are by Basic Grey, Oxford collection. The brown ribbon is from my stash. I used an MFT grass border die on one of the green dessinpapers.
The sentiment I used is by Whimsy Stamps, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

That was it for now, I hope you liked it!
Now hop over to Aud Sentiments and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: