Pagina's

zaterdag 28 mei 2016

Art by Mi Ran -

Hi all!

I am sharing a little extra post over at Art by Mi Ran, with an image that is not released yet, so you all have a sneak peak!

 The papers I used for my card are from My Minds Eye. This is a really old paper pad, but I still have lots of leftovers, which I used to create this card.
I inked all the edges of the papers with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


 Like I said earlier, this image is not released yet, she doesn't even have a name yet! She will be available soon in the Art by Mi Ran shop. I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: Y32, Y35, Y38
Leaf: G40, G43, G46
Pants: BG53, BG57, BG49
Shirt: RV52, RV55, RV66
Grass: YG63, YG67
Ground: E35, E37, G40
I used a cloud template and some Distress Ink Tumbled Glass to create the sky in the background, but it is so light, you can hardly see it in the picture.


The flowers I used are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. The frame is a laser cut piece from a local store called Xenos. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps and the lace from Kimya.

This was it for today, I hope you liked the new image and the project I made, Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: