Pagina's

zondag 15 mei 2016

The East Wind - Tic Tac Toe

Hi all!!

A new challenge at The East Wind has started today, and we are playing Tic Tac Toe! Just pick a row, and add all 3 things to your project, easy peasy!

I decided to go for the middle horizontal row, Flowers, TEW image, Start or Heart.

 The papers I used from my card are from Prima Marketing, Madeleine collection. I inked all edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used is called Aurora Spring Song, isn't she just beautiful? I used the following Copic Markers to color her.

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E31, E33, E35
Sweater: BG53, BG57, BG49
Flower: R83, R85, R89
Stems: YG93, YG95, YG97


 The heart is a die cut from Memory box.


 I added several different flowers, all from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The sentiment i used is from a stamp set from Amy R, and I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp it.

This was it for today, I hope you like it! Please pop over to The East Wind, and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: