Pagina's

dinsdag 15 september 2015

The East Wind Challenge - For the Little Ones

Hi all!

Time for a new challenge over at The East Wind! Our theme for this one is For the Little Ones, so we want to see cards featuring kids, or cards for kids. I decided to make a card for a new born girl, just perfect for this theme!

 The papers I used are from a cheap shop called Action, I just love the soft colors on it. They make perfect baby cards! The doily behind the image is from Action too. 


 The image I used is called Baby Aurora Angel, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E51, E53, E55
PJ's: B000, B00, B02, R81, R83
Bear: E71, E74, E77
Pillow and blanket: W00, W0, W2, W5, RV63, RV66, RV69
Heart: RV21, RV23, RV25


 The sentiment is stamped with a clear stamp from Noor Design, with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I rounded the corners of the paper with my 1/4 inch Corner Chomper. 


 The ribbon and lace are from my stash, and I tied a ribbon bow to create more interest. Under the bow I added a charm from a heart with a little key. The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The letters are stamped with the Typewriter Key stamps from Noor Design, perfect to create words.

This was it for today, please pop over to The East Wind and join us!


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: