Pagina's

maandag 17 augustus 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Wishing you a Happy Birthday

Hi all!

It is my turn today to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, and I want to share a project I made with Primrose!

 The papers I used are from Wild Rose Studio, perfect for a bright and colorful card! I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


 The image is called Primrose, isn't she beautiful? I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following. 
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: W5, W7, 100
Eyes: YG95, YG97
Dress: V01 V12, V15, V17, BV000, BV00, BV02
Flowers: Y32, Y35, Y38, G82, G85
Bushes: G40, G43, G46
Wood: E35, E37
The clouds on the background are made with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, a paint brush and a cloud template, made with a die from MFT.


 The sentiment I used is from Studio Light, and I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp it.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I always use flowers as an embellishment, because I love them!!!

This was it for today, i hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: