Pagina's

zaterdag 22 augustus 2015

The East Wind - New Release Aurora Magic

Hi all!!

I am here to share a fantastic new image from The East Wind with you all!! This new image is called Aurora Magic, and she can be found here! Isn't she beautiful?
On to the card I made with her.

 This image is just perfect for a Christmas card, so that is what I made with her. I used some Echo Park papers from my stash, and inked all the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 Aurora Magic is colored with my Copic Markers, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Fur and eyes: E71, E74, E77, E79
Hair: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Sweater: R35, R46, R59, YG93, YG95, YG97


 The flowers I used are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. I just love adding flowers to my cards, it gives my cards a finished look.


The sentiment I used is from a new stamp set from the Dutch store CreaMiep, and can be found here. I finished off my card with some sparkle, all rhinestones are from a Euro shop.

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: