Pagina's

vrijdag 15 mei 2015

Slinky Tart - Hunting for Birdies

Hi all!

Time for me to post a new Slinky Tart creation! It's been a long time right? I switched from team A to team B, so I am back with posting Slinky Creations regularly.
Anyway, I decided to create a scene with the image I chose.


 I created a lovely box, with a scene on top! I decided to use this image, Hunting for Birdies, and thought it would go well with a golfcart. Next thing I knew was I was making a 3d golfcart, without any pattern or template!



The little patterned paper I used is from Echo Park. The bottom is covered with some green felt from my stash, and some extra grass is added from a My Favorite Things die.

 The image I used is Hunting for Birdies. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Blush and lips: R20, R22
Hair: E33, E35, E37
Clothes: YG95, YG97, YR23, YR27
Club: C2, C3, C5, B02, B05

I used a little chalk applicator as a golf ball and my scene is finished!

This was it for today, I hope you all like it!
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Sandra