Pagina's

maandag 18 mei 2015

Art by mI Ran - Merry Christmas

Hi all!!

Here I am again with a new Art by Mi Ran creation! I am totally in the Christmas mood, but don't ask me why... So I decided to make a Christmas card for you as inspiration.

 I used a sketch from Tiets' club to create this card. When I am making Christmas cards I always like to work with sketches, because that makes it so much easier!
The papers I used for my card are by Echo Park. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo


 The image I used is called Elfie Elizabeth. I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Cheeks: R20, R22
Hair: E55, E57, E59
Eyes: E57, E59
Reds: R35, R46, R59
Greens: G43, G46
Whites: C00, C02
I also used Crystal Stickles on the white areas but that doesn't show very well in the photos.


The sentiment I used is from a set from Noor Design, and says Merry Christmas.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: