Pagina's

vrijdag 10 januari 2014

Digi Haven DT - Baby, it's cold outside!

Hi all!

Welcome to the first Digi Haven Challenge of 2014! Where I live, the weather is really soft, almost like spring, but I understand the US is freezing! That is why this fortnight's theme is perfect!
Our theme is BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!
We also have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge, Bugaboo! Bugaboo is offering 7 images of the winner's choice, isn't that generous! Just click on the banner below to go to their shop!

Bugaboo also generously provided some images to the DT to wirk with, and this is what I created.
I made a big rectangle card, measuring 4.5 x 6 inches. The papers I used are by PaperMania, and were in my stash for ages. They are 12x12 and I rarely use those. I really like them, so I have to use them more often! Let me show you a close-up of the colored image.
Like I said, the image is by Bugaboo and is called Marshamellow Snowmen. You can buy the image here.
The image is colored with my Copic Markers and I used the following markers.
E33, E35, E37, B000, B01, RV21, RV23 and BG0000
I added some Frosty Lace Stickles to the snow and I added some Glossy Accents on the highlite of the snowglobe.
The sentiment I used is by AmyR, and I think it fits our theme perfectly! I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp it. The edges of the papers I used are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
I used some pink ribbon from my stash and tied it in a bow. I added a snowflake charm to finish it, and I also used some selfadhesive pearls from my stash.

That was it for today, I hope you like it. Now pop over to Digi Haven and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Dewi Lestari zei

So sweet. Love the color combo and the sentiment
Hugs
Dewi