Pagina's

vrijdag 24 januari 2014

Digi Haven - Snow Buddies

Hi all!

Welcome to a new Digi Haven challenge! This fortnight we want to see SNOW BUDDIES!
We also have a fabulous sponsor this time, it is Dilly Beans! Just click on the banner below to go to their shop.

Dilly Beans also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created with it.
 I created my own snowglobe! I used a template by Sandra´s Scrapshop, and you can find the template here. I didn´t follow her instructions exactly, but I like the result.
 The bottom of the snowglobe is decorated with a Noor!Design bingo/card and some Prima Flowers. The rhinestones are from my stash. The pattern paper is a scrap which is in my stash since forever, so I don´t know the brand of it.
 The images is called Three Penguins, and can be found here. I colored them with my Copic Markers, and I used the following.
Penguin: C00, C0, C5, C7
Hats: R24, R27, and some Diamond Stickles
Scarfs: BG13, BG15
 The snowflakes are punched with a Martha Stewart punch and decorated with a rhinestone in the centre. I also added some rhinestones inside the globe, and around the globe.
This is a side view of the snowglobe. In the bottom box you can put a little gift or a card or so.

That was it for today, I hope you like it. Now pop over to Digi Haven and join us with your Snow Buddies!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Sandy Trefger zei

Fabulous snowglobe Sandra! I love all the details! So pretty!!