Pagina's

zaterdag 23 maart 2013

The birds - Drunken Stampers Challenge

Hi all!

Drunken Stampers Team Bahama Mama's here for a new challenge! We are inspired by movies, and this weeks movie is The Birds! So we want to see your project, inspired by the birds!
DS120

This is what I created

I made a little birdhouse, which is actualy a little giftbox! I made this with a template from a Dutch hobby shop, called Krea-Teja.


The patterned papers I used are by Tilda, and the pearls are made with a pink pearlmaker pen.
The birdie is stamped onto Kraft cardstock with Stampin Up Whisper White ink, and heat embossed with Seafoam White embossing powder by Ranger.


The "Home Sweet Home" stamp is made in the same way. I also used a hot pink ribbon from my stash!

That was it for today, now hop over to the Drunken Stampers Challenge Blog and show us some birds!

Hugs, Sandra

5 opmerkingen:

As.I.Do.Rodos. zei

Wonderful project Ginny x

Donna zei

Love your birdhouse Sandra!! Great project for "The Birds" challenge!!

Donna zei

Love your birdhouse Sandra!! Great project for "The Birds" challenge!!

Chris Dring zei

This bird house gift box is so gorgeous Sandra! Love all the pearls and the kraft/pink color combo!

Barbara Godden zei

Fabulous take on the challenge, your birdhouse is awesome.