Pagina's

vrijdag 1 maart 2013

Guest Designer at QKR Stampede!

Hi all!

This is my second post for today, 2 more to follow. Please make sure to read them all.

I am so honoured! I am chosen to be this months Guest Designer at QKR Stampede, thanks so much for having me! This weeks theme at QKR Stampede is "3 of something", which I love!
This is what I created.
I made a 13,5cm square card, using an image by QKR, called sick as a dog, and can be found here. Here is a close-up of my colored image.
He is colored with my Copic Markers and I used the following.
Dog: E57, E59, R22
Bedframe: C5, C7
Sheets: W00, W0, W2, W5
Plaster: C00, C0, C1, C3
The sentiment is by NoorDesign, and it says: Get well soon! It is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and cut out with my scissors.

Here are my 3 of somethings! I used 3 glittery brads, and 3 flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts.
The papers I used are by Bo Bunny, and all edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain. I also used a white gelpen do to some faux stitching.

That was it for today, hope to see you joining us at QKR Stampede!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

chrissy xx zei

Awhh..Super cute image...FABulous colours too...LOve it.
Congratulations on your GDT spot x
Chrissyxx

Mian zei

You have created a really wonderful card-great design and fab details!

Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer at QKR Stampede this month, nice to have you on board!

Mian
QKR Stampede Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com