Pagina's

maandag 4 april 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Gentlemen George

Hi all!!

It has been quite some time since my last post... I have been sick for a few weeks, so I haven't had any chance to craft unfortunately. But I am BACKKKK!!!!
Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, so I am sharing the details of my card here.

 The papers I used for my card are by Echo Park, perfect for masculine cards. I didn't ink the edges like I usually do, but I felt this card didn't need it.


 The image I used is called Gentlemen George and I used my Copic Markers to color him. I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair, Eyes and Stick: E55, E57
Suit and Hat: B24, B37, B39
Tie and Shoes: YR24, YR27
Hat and blouse: C00, C1


 The stars are made with a Silhouette cut file.


The viewfinder is also a Silhouette cut file. I added an orange brad to the center.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: