Pagina's

maandag 14 maart 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Happy Birthday

Hi all!

Today I am sharing on the Art by Mi Ran blog, so I m sharing here as well.
I made something I rarely make, as I always have a hard time making it. You know what I am talking about, right?
Lol!
I am talking about masculine cards! But since Mi Ran drew several different boys, this has become a whole lot easier!

 The paper I used is from Echo Park, All that Boys collection. I thought this paper was just perfect for this image! I inked all the edges of my papers with Distress Ink Black Soot.


 The image I used is called Jammin Jayden, and isn't he just perfect? I used my Copic Markers to color him, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Cheeks: E93, E95
Hair, shoes: E74, E77, E79
Jeans: B93, B95, B97, B99, W2
Sweater: BG53. BG57, BG49


 The frame in the upper right corner and the music notes are all cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I purchased the files from the Silhouette online store.


The sentiment is cut with a die from Noor Design

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: