Pagina's

vrijdag 10 juli 2015

Slinky Tart - Merry Christmas

Hi all!

Today I would like to share a project I made for Slinky Tart! This week was team B's turn to post, and since I am now managing team A and B, I also made a card. I am in need of Christmas cards, I decided to use my favorite Christmas image ever, and luckily, she is in the Slinky Tart shop!!


To create the shape of my card, I used a template from Dutch Doobadoo. The papers I used are from Little Yellow Bicycle, and I think these papers are ancient, lol. I have them in my stash for over 6 years now I think! I inked all edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.



Like I said earlier, I used my all time favorite Christmas image. This one is called Snowman CPR, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color her up, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: C5, C7, 100
Eyes: E55, E57
Lips: R22
Coat: G40, G43, G46
Snowman: C00, C1
Nose: YR15, YR16
Hat and Scarf: R35, R46, R59
I used some Crystal Stickles on the furry edges of the coat and hat.



 I used some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, and some pine cones from my stash as an embellishment.



The sentiment I used is made with a die from Noor Design, and I just can't stop using this one!

This was it for today, please pop over to the Slinky Tart blog to see what the other girls made!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: