Pagina's

woensdag 15 juli 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Happy birthday Vannessa!

Hi all!

This is an extra Art by Mi Ran post from me, because our the DT leader of our Art by Mi Ran Facebook group, Vannessa, is celebrating her 40th birthday today! Happy Borthday Vannessa, wishing you a great day!

Mi Ran drew a fabulous image for her, and it is available as a freebie over at the Facebook group!

Here is the card I made for Vannessa

 For this card, I used the lovely Echo Park papers from the Fine and Dandy collection. I just love the colors in that paper pad! I matted every piece of paper on some kraft paper from Joy Crafts.


 The image I used is called Happy birthday Vannessa, and is available as a freebie in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E33, E35, E37
Dress: B23, B24, B28, B29
Flowers: Y32, Y35, Y38
Stems: G43, G46
Balloon,bow, heart: R81, R83, R85, R89
Strings: W5, W7


 The sentiment I used is from a stamp set from Whimsy stamps, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink.


The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The pearls I used are from my stash.

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Don't forget to pop over to Facebook and grab the freebie as well!!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

It'sMe zei

Great card.x

The Craft Princess zei

Oh my gosh!!! I love your card and the image!!! It is so beautiful :) Hugs...Janie