Pagina's

zondag 14 september 2014

RIBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 229 - USE AN EMBOSSING FOLDER

Hi all!!

It is Sunday, you know what that means! Time for a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This week we want to see EMBOSSING FOLDERS, so get them out and play with them!!! Our sponsor for this challenge is Whoopsi Daisy, and they are offering 3 image sheets of the winner's choice. Just click on the banner below to visit the shop!


Whoopsi Daisy also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

I used one of my Cuttlebug floral embossing folders, and I decided to use my Copic Markers to color the embossed part. The picture below shows it a little better,


Here's a close-up of my colored image.
 I used an image from sheet #414, which can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following
Skin: E00. E11, E13
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress: RV63, RV66, RV69
Flowers: Y35, Y38

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us!


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: