Pagina's

vrijdag 5 september 2014

Dragons Lair Challenge - Anything but a card

Hi all!

I am so excited! This blogpost is my very first as a DT for Dragons Lair Challenge! Our theme is Anything but a card!
The winner gets this beautiful paper pack!


This is what I created for this challenge!

 I decided to make a gift envelope, and I used a template from Dutch Doobadoo for it. The paper I used are by Dragons Lair, and they are from the Essential Blues paper pack. I inked all edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.
 Here is the backside of the envelope. The ribbon I used is from my stash.
The image I used is called Sitting Fairy, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color her in, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13
Hair: R81, R83, R85
Bra and pants: B000, B01
Stockings and wings: BG11, BG13, BG15

This was it for today, I hope you all like it! Please pop over to Dragons Lair challenge, and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

aussie aNNie zei

Fabulous creation love how the image is sitting on the ribbon...apologies I thought I was a follower, I am now.xxx♥aNNie The Journey is the Start