Pagina's

zondag 27 juli 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #222 - WEDDING CARDS

Hi all!

Y'all know what time it is! Time for a great new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! Our theme for this week is Wedding Cards. Not that hard, right?
Our amazing sponsor for this challenge is Whoopsi Daisy, who is offering 3 image sheets of the winner's choice! Love, right? Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
WHOOPSIE DAISY

Whoopsi Daisy also generously provided some images to work with, and this is what I created.
I decided to use a pretty uncommon color combo, I combined red and pink together! Eeek! LOL, they are together in a pack from Authentique, Smitten collection.
The image I used is from Sheet 451, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color the image and I decided to color the dress red. Here are all the colors I used.
Skin: E00, E11, E13, R20 for blush
Hair: E53, E55, E57
Dress: R24, R37, R59
To finish everything off I used some Frantage on my image, and it added a ton of sparkle!
The sentiment I used is from a set by AmyR, and is stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink.
The flowers I used on my card are all by Wild Orchid Crafts.
The bingo cards are from a set from Noor!Design, and these words are perfect for wedding cards!

This was it for today, I hope you all like it! Please pop over to Robyn´s Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

cass zei

Stunning!, gorgeous colouring, love the design, wonderful inspiration for our challenge this week at Robyn's Fetish Challenges.

Laurence zei

I really love the modern feeling of your card. And please not o be the only one with a "red" bride...
Thanks for the inspiration.
Laurence DT Sis

Edwina zei

Hi Sandra, All I can say is Wow! This card is out of this world gorgeous! Love the coloring of the image. Everything you used to make your card goes so well with the image and theme. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown