Pagina's

zondag 6 juli 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #219 - ANIMALS

Hi all!

Time for a brand new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This weeek we want to see some ANIMALS on your project! Our sponsor for this challenge is Robyn's Fetish, and Robyn is offering 3 images of the winner's choice. Isn't that great? You'd better enter. Just click on the banner below to take a look at the shop!
ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS
Robyn also generously sponsored some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

The whole idea of this card came to me when I was scrolling through some videos on YouTube. One of my favorite artists is Amy Rysavy from Prairie Paper and Ink. I remembered her making some kind of a fish bowl, and there was my idea for this card. You can find her card here.
I created a little fish bowl cutting a piece of white card stock and a smaller piece of blue card stock. I used some Distress Ink Tumbled Glass on the blue card stock for some shading. The seeweed is scribbled on with my G43 and G46 Copic Markers.
The image I used is called Miss Goldie and can be found here. I used my YR20, YR23 and YR27 Copic Markers to color her. I cut out the image by hand, and accidentally cut off the breathing bubbles. I decided to draw them back straight on the blue card stock.
The sentiment I used is from the same woman my inspiration came from, AmyR. This stamp is in the Underwater Sentiment set.

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Please stop by at Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

cass zei

Very cute card, great inspiration for our challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenges this week.

cass zei

Very cute card, great inspiration for our challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenges this week.

Edwina zei

Sandra, This is terrific! I love the goldfish bowl for Miss Goldie. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown