Pagina's

zondag 9 maart 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #202 - CARDS FOR A YOUNG BOY

Hi all!

It's Sunday again... Wow, time flies! Time for a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish. This week we want to see cards for young boys. We also have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge, Milk Coffee Stamps. They are offering 3 images of the winners choice, that's very generous! Just click on the banner below to go to their shop.

Milk Coffe Stamps also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
I made a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card, this is the size I use most. I am used to create cards for women and girls, but I always have a hard time making boy or masculine cards.
This little pal is called Sherriff Bobby, and can be puchased here. I used my Copic Markers to color him, and I used the following markers
Skin: E00, E02 and R20 for blush
Hair: E23, E25, E27
Hat: E31, E33, E35
Scarf: R24, R27, R29
Clothes: E31, E33, G43, G46, B95, B97, B99
Boots: E25, E27, E29
Pistols: C3, C5, E27, E29
Shading: C00, C1, C3
The papers I used are by Basic Grey, Oxford collection, and so are all the brads I used. I used some twine and white ribbon from my stash too.
The sentiment I used is by Whimsy Stamps, I really love that set!

That was it for today, thanks for stopping by. Please pop over to Robyn's Fetish and give my DT-sisters some love too!

Hugs, Sandra

5 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Wonderful card Crea-Sandra! I love this image and what a fab job you did with the coloring. I don't have enough markers yet to do all the shaing of hair and such but I'm working on it one by one.
Hey, I thought you’d like to know I gave you & your blog a “Shout Out” on my Feature Friday post today. Thanks for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care. Amy A.
http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/02/feature-friday-22114.html

Michelle zei

This card is terrific. I love the coloring and all the papers that go great together. You did great on your boy card.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Edwina zei

Sandra, I love your card! It is terrific! I love your brads and papers you used. Your coloring is fantastic! Someone will feel really special with this card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass zei

Wow! great clouring, wonderful use of the shadow, great inspiration for our challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

Laurence zei

Great card, thanks for sharing.
Laurence