Pagina's

vrijdag 22 juni 2012

Just sitting here...

HI girls!

I did some crafting yesterday, but I couldn't make any pictures. The weather was really bad over here, lots and lots of rain, and thunder and lightening...
Since it was too dark to make some pictures it had to wait!
And here it is!
I made a 13,5cm square card, used My minds eye papers, and a digi by Saturated Canary. Oh, I am totally in love with them!!
Here's a close up of the colored image.
The digi is called Springtime, and she is colored with my Copic Markers.
I used the following colors:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11 and R20 for blush.
Lips: R22
Eyes: YG91, YG95
Hair: E29, E37, E35 and E11
Clothes: YG91, YG95, R20, R22
Grass: YG63 and YG67
I used some flowers from my stash. The sentiment is by AmyR, perfectly fits this cute girl.

I would love to enter the following challenges
Saturated Canary - Guest Designer Call
Joyful Stamper - Anything goes
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Summer Fun

Hope you all enjoyed it, see you soon!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Doreen zei

This is gorgeous,lovely image and colouring.xxx