Pagina's

maandag 15 februari 2016

The East Wind Challenge - All dressed up

Hi all!

Time for a brand new challenge at The East Wind! Our theme for this challenge is All dressed up, so we want to see some dressy outfits!

 Yes, it is true, I made a treasure chest! I went to Action (something like a dollar store) and bought a plain ballerina box. I gently pulled the ballerina part out, and voila, it was a treasure chest!
The papers I used are from Simple Stories, DYI Boutique collection. I only used 5 sheets from the 6x6 pack. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.

 The image I used is called Lucy Loo "Pirate" and I used my Copic Markers to color her. I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E33, E35, E37, E79
Jacket and Hat: C5, C7, 100
Dress: Y32, Y35, Y38
Feathers, Head band: R81, R83, R85


 The pirate flag was made with a file from the Silhouette Store, as well as the map that is on top of the box.


 I finished off the top of the lid with several Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, as well as some flatback pearls from my own stash.


 I also decorated the insides of the box, with papers from the same collection.


In the inside lid is a little mirror, and I just left that as it was.

This was it for today, please pop over to The East Wind and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: