Pagina's

vrijdag 4 december 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Progressive Challenge

Hi all!

The new Progressive Challenge at the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group has just started! The image we are using is called Angelica, and she is just fabulous! Just check out our group to find out how to get your image to join us!

 The papers I used for my card are from Authentique, Smitten collection. I inked all the edges of my papers with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 I used my Copic Markers to color Angelica, and I used the following
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair and shoes: R24, R46, R89, R59
Dress: W00, W0, W2, W5
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Eyes and wand: E55, E57
I used one of my nesting dies to cut out the image. I added one of the stickers from the paper pack to th heart, and attached it with red brads from my stash.




 To finish off my card, I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.


This was it for today, I hope you like it! Please pop over to our Facebook group and join us!


Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

McCrafty's Cards zei

Gorgeous card, I like the image the colours and the flowers
Kevin xx