Pagina's

zaterdag 10 oktober 2015

The East Wind - 2000 likes on Facebook!

Hi all!!

Today we are celebrating that The East Wind has 2000 likes on Facebook! Isn't that awesome? Some of the DT members decided to play with the same image, so here is the project I made with her!

 To create the shape of this tag, I used a template from Dutch Doobadoo. The designer paper is from Basic Grey, Eerie collection, and all edges are inked with Distress Ink Black Soot.


 The image we all used is called Baby Aurora, Witch and a Kitty. I used my Copic Markers on her, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: V12, V15, V17
Dress and hat: YG93, YG95, YG97
Pumpkin: YR20, YR24, YR27
Cat: W7, 100
Broom: E55, E57


 The sentiment is in Dutch and say Creepy Halloween. It is from a stampset from the Dutch webshop CreaMiep.


To finish off my tag, I used some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, and punched some leaves from a sheet of green paper from the paper collection.

This was it, i hope you will celebrate with us on Facebook!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: