Pagina's

maandag 1 juni 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Sweet and Sassy

Hi all!!

First monday of the month, which means a new showcase project from my hand on the Art by Mi Ran blog

 I really like the look of black and white with only 1 color, which in this case is pink. The papers I used are from Basic Grey, Little Black Dress collection. All  edges are inked with Distress Ink Black Soot.


 The image I used is called Norma Jean, and she can be found here. I used Promarkers and Copic Markers to color the image.
Skin: Ivory, Satin, Blush, Vanilla, Saffron and Pastel Pink
Hair: E55, E57, E59
Dress: C5, C7, 100
Eyes: BG72, BG75
Gloves and Shoes: R81, R83, R85, R89


All the flowers I used are from my stash, they are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This was it for today, I hope you like it.

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: