Pagina's

maandag 19 januari 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Fairy Lily

Hi all!

It is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog today, so I will share here as well!

 I made a card using a tutorial from Noor!Design, and I am also entering their challenge with this card. The papers I used on my project are by Bo Bunny, Primrose collection. I just love the soft colors in this paper collection! I inked all edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


 The image I used is called Fairy Lily, and she can be found here. I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89
Trims, Eyes and shoes: G82, G21, G85
Wings: G000, G00, RV000, RV00



 I made two flower pieces, using all different kinds of Wild Orchids Crafts flowers. 

Here is an overview of the inside of my project.


 On the inside I made a pocket, and I decorated it with 2 stamped Bingo cards from Noor Design. I rounded the top corner of the pocket with my Corner Chomper, and I added a label from Kimya in the pocket, to write my message on.


I used a border die to create the frame, and I really like how the project turned out.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

miranda zei

Wauw!! Wat een mooie versie van de theedoos.