Pagina's

vrijdag 22 november 2013

Digi Haven DT - Thanks or Thanksgiving


Hi all!!

Welcome to a new fortnightly challenge at Digi Haven! We have a very fitting theme for this challenge. We want to see your Thanks or Thanksgiving cards!
We also have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge, Beccy's Place!
Just click on the banner below to go to her shop!
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/http://www.beccysplace.com/
Beccy is also generously offering 3 images to the randomly chosen winner, isn't that fabulous! You'd better be joining us!!

This is what I created for this challenge.
Since I live in the Netherlands and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I decided to make a Thank You card. The image I chose to use is also by Beccy's Place, but it is one of her freebies.
The image is called Peonies in a vase and can be found here.
I used my trusted Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following markers.
Peonies: R20, R22, R24
Leaves: YG91, YG93, YG95
Vase: W00, W1
Water: BG0000
I used my oval dies to cut out the image, and matted it with a scalloped oval.
The designer papers I used are by Kaisercraft. I inked all edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. The sentiment is by AmyR from her Autumn Sentiments set. I stamped it with Versamark ink and heat-embossed it with some Ranger superfine detail embossing powder. To finish my card I used a pearlmaker pen and sewed some buttons to my card.

That was it for today, I hope you all like it! Now hop over to Digi Haven and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: