Pagina's

zondag 19 mei 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #160 - Four-Legged Friends

Hi all!

New Sunday, new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This week we want to see some projects with
FOUR-LEGGED FRIENDS!  A dog, cat, rabbit, or whatever animal has four legs!

We also have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge, it's Oak Pond Creations! They are offering 3 images to the winner! Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
OAK POND CREATIONS
Oak Pond Creations also generously sponsored the images for the DT to work with, and here is my project!

From the moment I saw this image I fell in love, and you know what?  I am truly anxious about frogs! They scare the life out of me! I once accidentally stepped on a frog and I think my mom, who lives 10miles away from me, was able to hear me screaming! But yet, I do LOVE this image!
The image is called Flower Pot Frog and can be found here. He is colored with my Copic Markers and I used the following.
Potting soil bag: E55, E57, E59
Flower pot: E51, E53, E55
Frog: G43, G46
Shovel: E51, E53, BG11, BG13, BG15
I also used Glossy Accents on the frogs eyes.
The sentiment I used is by Noor!Design, and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I just recently bought it, and I love to use it with sentiment stamps, it is great for details! The fence and the birdhouse are made with a Creatables die, and the embossed parts are inked with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy.
The papers I used are by BoBunny. All edges are inked with Distress Ink too. The banner is made with a die from Noor!Design. I used some blue twine to make a banner. I used some pearls from my stash to finish it off.

That was it for today, I hope you all like it! Now pop over to Robyn's Fetish and show us some four-legged friends!

Hugs, Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

As.I.Do.Rodos. zei

Wonderful image and gorgeous card Ginny x

Edwina zei

Hi Sandra, Your card is so cute. I love it. I love the fence and birdhouse. I don't know where you find these cute items at but they are great. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Oak Pond SC zei

Great card! I'm sorry to hear that you are afraid of frogs but you've come up with one gorgeous card here. Excellent embellishments and coloring. Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim