Pagina's

zondag 30 december 2012

Wishes of a happy birthday

Hi all!

This week is the fifth week of december, that means a challenge at Red Carpet Studio in which both the lay-out and card DT join!! So you can join us with any project you want! And if that wasn't easy enough, you should see our them for this week!

Anything sweet! Isn't that sweet? And did you see the prize? Even sweeter, our lovely DTgirl Stacy offered a total blog make-over!
Here is my project for the sweetest challenge of the year!
 The image is by CC-Designs, called Cupcake Emma. Isn't she lovely?
Emma is colored with my Copic Markers again, and I used the following markers to color her in.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Clothes: YG91, YG95
Cupcake: E33, E35
Topping: RV91, RV93, RV95
I also used some Stickles to the cupcakes, both the big one, and the one in her hair!
The papers I used are by Bo Bunny, and the buttons are from my stash. I also used some white ribbon from my stash.
The sentiment I used is by Whimsy Stamps, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock. All edges of the papers I used are inked with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy.
The white lace is made with a Marianne Design Creatables die, and also inked with the same Distress Ink.

I hope you all like it and hope to see you on our "sweet" challenge at Red Carpet Studio!


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: