Pagina's

zondag 30 september 2012

Disney at Red Carpet Studios

Hi all!

Wow, time flies, it's sunday again, so time for a new challenge at Red Carpet Studio! The 5th challenge is on, time can actually fly! Are you all happy with our challenges? I really am!
So this month has actually 5 weeks, and because of that, we have a challenge from both the layout and the card team.
This weeks theme is Disney's anything goes. Perfect for me, except, while I was crafting I just couldn't find my Disney Christmas stuff. This was the only paperpiecing sheet I could find, but in the end I am happy with the result.
I made a lantern with a template from Sandra's Scrapshop and you have to check her blog out, she makes amazing things!
The dessinpaper I used is from the Euroshop, they are all scraps and leftovers. the black cardstock I used is doublesides, that means the other side is glittery and shimmery green, perfect for a project like this!
I used my Nellie Snellen Poinsetta punch and branch punch and a prima flower with a brad to make this beautiful flower.

That's it for now, I hope you like it! So grab your Disney stuff and join us at Red Carpet Studio!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

All Saints Administrator zei

Wow .. this certainly is an ambitious project and it came out fantastic! I can tell you put a lot of thought and time into this and it really shows. It's beautiful and something any kid or Disney fan would love. ♥ Denise