Pagina's

zondag 26 augustus 2012

Telescoping image

Hi all,

I made another card for my aunts birthday the other day, and thought, why not show it here?
So this is what I did!
It is a 10cm square card, and for the image I used a tutorial by Splitcoast stampers, called Telescoping Image. You should try it out, it's fun!
I used a flowerstamp, colored it with my Copic Markers and followed the tutorial.
I used the following Copics
RV02, RV04 and RV06
V12 and V15
Y02, Y06 and Y08
R37 and R59
YG63 and YG67
All layers are cut out with Nestabilities. I used DP by Basic Grey, Kissing Booth, tied a little bow with ribbon from my stash and punched out some butterflies.
That's it for today, I hope you like it!

See you next time!

Hugs, Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Bernardine Cuttino zei

My sincere apologies, my card is a stamp. Is it possible to resbumit with a free digi freebie. Again, my apologies. Berni

Doreen zei

wow, this is fabulous. Brilliant colours
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Denise@DigiHaven zei

Wow, wow, wow!!! Did I say ... Wow!!! This card is stunning and the detail and work you put into it ... WOW! ♥ Denise