Pagina's

dinsdag 3 april 2012

I just want to say...

Hey everybody!

I went shopping the day before yesterdag, and I bought several different paperpads and some new copic markers! And of course I had to play with it! I made this card sunday evening, and I really liked it.

As you all can see, I didn't use a Magnolia image this time! Shocking, isn't it huh!!
I used a digi by Krista, Satured Canary! While I was coloring I noticed how hard it was to color her hair, but in the end I'm quite happy with it. I have to practice a lot more, haha!!

These are the Copic markers I used,
Skin: E0000, E00, E11, E21 and R20 for blush
Hair: E29, E08 and E11
Dress: R83, R85, R27, R29, Y06, Y08, R00 and R02
Dove: W01, W03

I used one of my new paperpads, Basic Grey - Kissing Booth. Such bright colors, totally my style!
I also did the inside of the card.

I used some left-overs from the papers I used on the cardfront.
The sentiments I used are from a set bij Nicole Verkooijen.

Hope you al liked it, see you next time!
Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Krista zei

hij is gaaf meis!!!!! :D